SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 1, 2019

Five Things Friday


I love seeing what people are loving.  It's been a while since I have done a post on my favorites, thought I would bring it back.
Stranger Things: Kyle and I have been watching this for a while and I realized that I hadn't even talked about it.  We are on season 2 now and I'm definitely hooked.  I held off on watching it because I was afraid it would be too scary (I'm a total chicken).  While it is a little freaky the story line is great as well as the characters.  We are about halfway through season 2 and I can't wait to see what happens. 

Anastasia Soft Glam Palette: I got this as a Christmas gift and am in love!  I will admit I was definitely afraid of this palette at first but y'all its so pretty!  The shadows are super buttery and pigmented.  It's always nice to get something as a gift that you wouldn't normally get yourself. 

Sam Edelman Boots: These boots!!  I have been wearing these boots so much this winter.  They look so chic!  The fur is crazy soft and I love the soft touch they give to your outfit.  

Alex and Ani Bracelet: My mom got this for me for Christmas and I have been wearing it everyday since.  The charm is sterling silver and the bracelet adjusts to fit my wrist (something that rarely happens).  They are on sale right now for $10!

Planner: I am a big fan of having a planner to write in for the year.  This one was a Christmas gift and I am loving the large layout. 

No comments :

Post a Comment