SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 22, 2019

Five Things Friday

Another weekly favorites!  A little random, but that's what makes it fun.

Teleties: I got these in my stocking and have been loving them.  I got the peppermint color and it is like a unicorn, all holographic and gorgeous.  These guys really work, they are super comfy in your hair and look really cute on your wrist.  I've been wearing one on my wrist pretty much everyday.  Also little tip, if they get a little stretched out shrink them back with hot water.

Liz High Top Sneakers: I finally got my hands on these shoes!  They were on my Christmas wishlist but ended up selling out.  I got a notification that they were back in stock and jumped on it.  These guys are super comfy!  I have been wearing them non-stop!!  They look exactly like the Dolce Vita pair but for a fraction of the price.

Extra Toasty Cheez-its: So this is a random favorite but y'all if you haven't tried the extra toasty cheez-its you are missing out completely!  I like the "burnt" cheze-its in the regular box and this is a box of just them!  Now don't get put off, they don't taste burnt, you really have to try them for yourself!

Animal print robe: I got this robe for Christmas and have pretty much been living in it!  It is crazy soft and cozy.  It says it is animal print but my husband has dubbed it "Giwaffle".  He says it looks like a Giraffe/waffle.

Kendra Scott Elisa necklace: This was my early birthday gift from my husband.  We spent the weekend spending time together and picked up this beauty.  It is the Elisa in the light blue illusion and I'm in love!  I have been wanting an Elisa for years and finally have one in my collection.  

Let me know what you have been loving!

No comments :

Post a Comment