SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 25, 2019

Birthday Weekend

This girl turned another year older last week and we did a little celebrating.  For a few years my husband and I have taken a shopping trip for my birthday.  We go out and I pick out a few things that I have been wanting for my birthday from my husband.

First stop was Sephora and I picked up my Sephora Birthday Gift.  I'll share more on this later in a post I'm sure.  I picked out the Drunken Elephant one and have really been loving it.

Dirty dressing room picture...this was taken in the Gap.  They are going out of business so things were a little crazy, also notice the sale stickers on the chair...yep they were getting rid of everything.
This chenille sweater is one of my favorites from Madison and Mallory, it is unfortunately sold out but check out others here

Shop the post:


Since our Gap was going out of business I got pulled in by the sales, my husband ended up getting a pair of jeans and and I found this really cute Star Blouse.  I love the flowy blouse fit but it is a really comfortable cotton material that is perfect for spring and summer.  At right under $7 I couldn't pass it up.  

Shop the post:


We made a stop at Target and I found these Danica hiking boots on clearance for $11.38!!  I had seen these on Emily Soto from With Style and Grace and loved them on her.  I was so excited to find them on clearance for myself.

Shop the post:


My big birthday present this year was a Kendra Scott Elisa necklace.  I have wanted one for years and finally decided to go ahead and make it a part of my collection.  I picked out the blue illusion stone and I'm in love!  It is a beautiful light blue/gray and I have been wearing it almost everyday.  P.S. check out my blog post to see how to get Kendra Scott for 50% off!!

Shop the post:


No comments :

Post a Comment