SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 18, 2019

Instagram Roundup

With travel and work I have failed pretty bad at blogging lately.  This instagram roundup is a compilation of a few weeks catch-up:

I love personalized items relating to states and cities.  These prints are the perfect representation of the cities I love.
Shop the post:


I am enjoying the comfortable temperatures but I am definitely going to miss my go to sweater and boots outfit.
Shop the post:


I recently tried the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte and y'all its all that and more!  A cookie in a cup!
Shop the post:

We haven't had a bad winter this time, this warm weather has me feeling excited for spring.  What's the weather like where you are?

  A little peek into what has kept me so busy lately, we took a trip to Magic in Las Vegas.  If you are unfamiliar it is an apparel show for wholesale buyers.

 On this trip I also got to see the Hoover Dam!  More coming soon!!

 
 Y'all this hotel had a shopping mall and canals inside it!!

We kept it pretty low key for Valentine's day with a breakfast date at Chick-fil-a for heart shaped chicken biscuits.
Shop the post:


 The lights of Vegas were neat and all but they had nothing on the beauty of the landscaping just right outside.

Now you are caught up, stay tuned for more on my trip to Vegas, my birthday and more.  Make sure you are following me on instagram here.

No comments :

Post a Comment