SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Starbucks CSL Review

I'm always down to try out new Starbucks coffee creations.  This Cinnamon Shortbread latte sounded too good to miss out on.
Their description is: "Rich espresso with buttery vanilla shortbread sauce, topped with a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg.  It's shortbread made sippable."

I got mine with nonfat milk which is how I typically order my lattes but I still get whipped cream.
There is a definite cinnamon flavor and you really do get a buttery, rich bakery taste.  I would say it is a cookie in a cup and I'm a total fan.  Tastes like a holiday drink and I'm completely fine with that.

If you aren't a fan of cinnamon you probably won't be crazy about this drink, so keep that in mind!


Have you tried this one yet?  Let me know your thoughts!

No comments :

Post a Comment