SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 1, 2019

What I Got for my Birthday 2019

I turned another year older last week and was spoiled by my friends and family.  Here's what I got:

Leopard pullover: This one was technically a gift to me, it just happened to come in on my birthday.  Y'all this this pullover is less than $10!!  It is so soft, comes in lots of colors and I'm obsessed with it!!

Boots: I picked up these boots on clearance in store for less than $12!!  I love the rugged look and can't wait to style them!

Kendra Scott Elisa: My big present this year was this Kendra Scott Elisa necklace!  I have been wanting one for years.  I picked out the blue illusion stone and am in love!

Pillows: Random gift but y'all these pillows are my favorite!!  My mother-in-law knew that I absolutely love the pillows we sleep on when we visit them so she sent me two pillows for my birthday and I'm so excited for them!

Friends Mug: My mom is the cutest and she sent me this Central Perk mug!!!

High Top Sneakers: Y'all know I had these on my Christmas wishlist, they sold out and my husband couldn't get them for me.  Well they came back in stock and I snatched those suckers up.  I have been wearing them like crazy.  They are super comfy and really go with everything.

I also got a few gift cards and other sweet things, thanks to all my wonderful friends and family for making me feel special.


No comments :

Post a Comment