SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What I've Been Watching Lately


I love seeing what people are binge watching, gives me ideas of new shows to watch and plus I'm just nosy.  I've got a few new shows in the mix and some old ones that we are trying to finish up.  Here's what I've been watching lately:

One Tree Hill: This show has been on my list for a while and I finally decided to give it a go.  I'm loving the jump back to the 2000's and the Wilmington setting.  The characters are pretty good and the story line is interesting.  I'm only on season one right now but I'm pretty hooked.

Last Man Standing: My husband and I watch this one together and really enjoy Tim Allen.  Yes it's pretty cheesy and goofy but it's an easy to watch and is pretty good for a laugh.

How I Met Your Mother: Yep this one is back on the list.  Y'all I love How I Met Your Mother, the story line is so good!!  If I don't have anything else to watch I watch this for sure!

Cheers: My husband and I have been watching this one for a while now and only have one more season to go!  I am definitely more of a fan of Cheers with Shelley Long, but it's still pretty good.  It's an oldie but the humor is good and the characters are better.

Seinfeld: Another oldie but a goodie.  My husband always wanted to watch this one through so we are giving it a go.  The writing is really good, you can see why it is a classic.

Breaking Bad: We are so close to finishing this one.  We've got about a season and a half left.  Y'all this show is crazy!!  I am such a baby that sometimes I have to take a break and not watch it for a while because it gets really heavy.  The writing is great, characters are great and I really have no idea how it is going to end.  No spoilers!!

What have you been watching lately?  Let me know down below!!

No comments :

Post a Comment