SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sephora Birthday Gift 2019

Yay to free beauty products from Sephora!!  If you aren't a Sephora Beauty Insider member you need to join right now.  It's completely FREE and you get free stuff, so why not??
Every year Sephora gives insider members a free gift for your birthday.  You get to pick between 2 choices, usually a skincare set and a makeup set.  I have always chosen the makeup item but this year I went with the skincare option. 

 The skincare option this year was a Drunk Elephant set and I was really interested in trying it out.
The makeup option was a Kat Von D set with lipstick samples and an eyeliner, I just felt like being different and trying the skincare.
Funny story, my husband was with me when I picked them up and when I asked for the Drunk Elephant set he looked up and was like "Huh??"

You get a cleanser and a moisturizer and they are pretty good sizes, I have been using them for a week now and still have a good amount left.

I'm definitely a fan of these products, the moisturizer is great and feels so good on my skin.

Have you gotten your Sephora Birthday gift yet?  Which one did you pick?  Also what are your favorite Drunk Elephant products?

No comments :

Post a Comment