SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 4, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Here's to the week in pictures:

I finally gave this Kombucha thing a try and I've gotta say I'm a fan.  I like the carbonation and this pomegrante flavor was delicious!!

I always love a good graphic tee and the message on this one is perfect.  Also if you haven't checked out these shoes from Target, go they are my new favorites!

Shop the post:


Can't stop with the Vegas posts!  Recap post coming soon!

Shop the post:


How cute is this personalized coffee cup??  I'm obsessed!

Shop the post:


My favorite peplum jacket is back in stock but get it before it's gone!!

Shop the post:


How amazing is the faithfulness of The Lord?  New every morning, never-ending, His grace is always there for us.

Y'all this pullover!!  It is so super soft and can we talk about that leopard print??  P.S. it is less than $10!!  As far as sizing goes, I got a Medium and it fits like a small.  If you want it to be super oversized I'd say size up 2 sizes. 

Shop the post:


If you saw my what I got for my Birthday post you know I picked up my first Kendra Scott Elisa.  I've been wearing it pretty much everyday and I'm obsessed!

Shop the post:


If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment