SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 8, 2019

How to get Kendra Scott for 50% off!!

I have been a fan of Kendra Scott for years, I'm just not a fan of the price tag.  I have a pair of earrings that my husband got for our anniversary one year.  I have always wanted one of the Elisa stone pendants but didn't want to shell out $50 or more.

Y'all know I am all about a good deal and I had to share this one with you.  Did you know that during your birthday month if you go to a Kendra Scott store you can receive 50% off ANY item???  
One more time, you get 50% off any item!!

You can only redeem this in store, not online (unfortunately) but it is a super easy process.  I decided that this birthday was the one I took advantage of so my husband and I took a trip to the Kendra Scott store.  I knew I wanted an Elisa but I wasn't completely sure what color stone I wanted.  I looked around and fell in love with this blue illusion one.  
When you checkout you just mention that you want to apply the birthday discount.  They will check your id and put an email on file to track your discount, super simple.

P.S. you can also use your boyfriend/husband's discount during heir birthday month they just have to be with you ;)

Shop the post:


No comments :

Post a Comment