SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 11, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
Daylight Savings hit hard, I'm still recovering...
We have had a little taste of spring weather and I think I'm ready.  One thing I know I am ready for is a couple sunny days in a row, I feel like we have had a year full of rain already and it's only March.

 My sister got these mugs for us for Christmas when we first got married and I love them!
Shop them here

Put a cow on something and I'm sold.  Seriously how cute is this dish towel??

Shop the post:


Missed my Las Vegas trip recap?  Check it out here.

Shop the post:


Picked up these boots on clearance on my last Target run and I love them.  They are super comfy and the perfect sturdy boot to add a little edge to an outfit. 

Shop the post:


I'm definitely a fan of camo, it's such a great pattern to layer with.  I'm also a big fan of the coin necklace trend going around.  This pretty layered one is from Madison and Mallory and I'm obsessed with it!

Shop the post:


Here's to a new week with lots of coffee to combat the time change.  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.


No comments :

Post a Comment