SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 15, 2019

Thrift Haul

It has been a little while since I have done a thrift haul, I just haven't really been to the thrift store lately.  I stopped by and found a few things:

I picked up this super soft teddy bear peacoat.  It is so cute and perfect for winter!  It was a little more than I typically spend at $8 but for a coat I didn't think that was too bad. 

Everything else I picked up was on the $1 rack and such good deals!  I snagged these American Eagle distressed boyfriend jeans for $1 and I can't wait to style them.

I'm a bi g fan of vintage style and this dress was a must have!!  I love the floral print and button detail.  It is a little big so I'm working on taking it in but I can't wait to wear it for spring!

How cute is this floral jumper??  Again I love the vintage style and I think it would be so cute layered with a sweater or turtleneck.

I love picking up big oversize t-shirts for the gym, at $1 you can't beat it!

I love a good basic tee, this relaxed fit one from Loft is so comfy.
My last find was this really bright western print flannel top.  It is so cute and I can't wait to style it next fall.

I would love to hear what you have found thrifting lately, leave me a comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment