SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Aliexpress Haul

I've been a fan of Aliexpress for years, it's a great way to get trendy pieces for cheap.  The only downside is the shipping time, typically it can take up to a month for your items to get to you.  I just order with that in mind. Here are the items from my most recent order:

Tortoise acrylic earrings: These acrylic earrings are so trendy right now.  J.Crew and Madewell have them for $20 and up, these were less than $1 and they have other colors!

Leopard Beanie: Leopard is my favorite neutral right now and this print beanie is the perfect way to add the print to a look.  This one was less than $3!!

Phone tripod: I picked this thing up on a whim and y'all it has been pretty useful.  We took it with us on our trip to Biltmore and used it to get pictures of both of us.  You set your phone up and use the button through bluetooth to take pictures.  For less than $3 it's worth a try.

Cross hoops: I have been really loving cross hoops at the moment and these are the perfect simple addition to an outfit.  For right around $1, I couldn't pass them up.

Leopard Fitbit band: Yes to more leopard!!  I love the little touch to add to an outfit.  It is super comfy and seems to be good quality.  I found others for more than $10 and this one was less than $3, score!

Have you ordered from aliexpress before?  I would love to know your finds, leave me a comment down below.

No comments :

Post a Comment