SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 16, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Looks for Less. Part 2 (Under $45)

  

Back at it with another roundup of Nordstrom looks for less.  I had so much fun looking for items for the first post that I found so many I decided to do a second post.  There are some MAJOR deals here!  I'm talking sweaters for $5 and super cute booties for less than $10!!  Don't miss out!

1. Booties: $35 These heeled faux leather booties are so flattering with the side cutout.  Perfect lookalike for a much pricier pair.

2. Button cardigan: $5 Here's the first major deal!  You just can't beat the price.  So fun and perfect buttoned or unbuttoned.  Also this brand is really nice (p.s. it is sold at Nordstrom).

3. Candle: $11 Yes to a pretty candle that smells good!  I'm over the candle prices at Bath & Bodyworks, these smell just as good and are so pretty for decor plus way more affordable.

4. Graphic tee: $15 Graphic tees are all the rage and they can get really pricey.  There are so many affordable options so you can snag a couple.

5. Sherpa pullover: $12 You can never have too many sherpa pullovers.  So comfy and cozy for cooler weather!  This one is a major steal and so cute!  Comes in other colors including a fun leopard print.

6. Faux suede jacket: $26 I love a draped jacket, so flattering.  This one is giving blanknyc vibes and I'm loving it.

7. Ruffle sweater: $5 Another MAJOR Steal!  I love the classic stripes and fun ruffle detail on the sleeves, don't miss out on this one!

8. Booties: $15 Everyone needs a classic white bootie in their closet.  So fun in the fall but also spring and summer with dresses and shorts.  Wear now and later.

9. Moto Jacket: $40 Another classic everyone needs in their closet.  I love a moto jacket for fall and winter.  Perfect with jeans or throwing on over a dress and booties.

10: Mock neck sweater: $5 Last sweater steal!  Such a crazy deal for a cozy sweater.  Again y'all this brand is sold at Nordstrom and is nice!

11. Booties: $8 I couldn't believe this price!  Less than $10 for a classic heeled bootie!  Such a STEAL!

 Let me know if you snag any of these pieces!

Shop the post:

No comments :

Post a Comment