SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Instagram Roundup

Still playing catchup with the instagram roundups but I've got some cute baby things I wanted to show and a baby bump.

The prettiest bows!  I love that floral print!  These are from Chuchis Boutique on etsy and I LOVE them!

It will be a little bit before little girl uses these but how cool is this silicone feeding set?!  They have so many color options I might have to snag more.  These are from BabyBubzi on etsy.

So many neat baby tools and accessories.  Got this cart hammock from Binxy Baby in the mail and it is sure to be super handy.  You can use it as a seat for the baby or it even holds the carseat.  Saving room in the cart and it's super cute!

I LOVE this blanket and bib set from Immispace!  It has a little barn and all the farm animals on it.  The muslin blanket is so soft and perfect to use as a swaddle, nursing cover or just a blanket.  

Bump pic, 37 weeks and she was popping out finally. 

Comfy is pretty much my go to (pregnant or not).  These sneakers are definitely a favorite and I snagged them for less than $50!

That's a wrap on this week's insta catchup, make sure you are following me on instagram to see updates first!




No comments :

Post a Comment