SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Dollar Tree Beauty Haul

I stopped by Dollar Tree a few days ago and snagged some goodies.  I always check out the beauty aisle, sometimes they have brand name products.  You just never know.

I picked up these blemish patches, haven't tried them yet because I'm breastfeeding but I'm excited to see if they work.  I've heard influencers talk about blemish patches in general and they sound neat.  

Scored a brand name product!  Picked up these Real Techniques blotting cushions.  I thought they might be a good travel option for makeup application or just to throw in my purse. 

Last find was definitely my favorite, these trimmers are AWESOME!  I have been using these to get rid of facial hair and they work perfectly.  I almost purchased some from Amazon but these work so well and were SO cheap!

Small haul but I scored some goodies, let me know what you have found at the Dollar Tree lately!

No comments :

Post a Comment