SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Looks For Less (Under $35!) Part 1

If you follow any fashion bloggers/influencers on social media you definitely know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on.  I am not a frequent Nordstrom shopper, I do browse their clearance occasionally but they have always been a little too pricey for me.  With the sale being such a hot topic I figured I would round up some pieces that give the Nordstrom vibe for WAY less.  All these items are less than $35.

1. Striped tote: $19 I have this one on my wishlist.  I love the classic stripe print.  There is a striped tote like this in the sale for SO much more.  This one is affordable and super cute!

2. Leopard pullover: $26 Giving off all the Barefoot Dreams vibes and who doesn't need a cozy leopard pullover in their life??

3. Mules: $27 There is a pair of chain mules in the sale that EVERYONE is talking about.  Now these don't have the bulky chain detail but they are a classic nude mule with gold bit that is sure to go with EVERYTHING!

4. Initial tag necklace: $11 These have been super popular for a while.  I love mine!  It looks great on its own or layered up with other necklaces.

5. Leopard slip-ons: $14 These shoes are sure to sell out!  I saw them in person at my Wal-Mart the other day and they are so comfy!  Slip-ons with a sherpa lining, perfect for comfort and warmth.

6. Cowl Neck Sweater: $16 You can't go wrong with a classic cowl neck sweater.  Size up for a more oversized fit or keep your true size for a more classic vibe.

7. Leopard Cardigan: $23 This cardigan looks so much more expensive than it is.  I love the pattern and the draped detail is so chic.

8. Peplum henley: $22 If it is a peplum I am down.  I love the waffle knit henley version of this one.

9. Leopard mules: $14 These come in a few other colors if leopard isn't your thing.  I love this pattern and the heel adds a little umph to your mule.

10. Stone charm bracelet: $16 So pretty!  Would look perfect on its own or layered up.  Gives me Kendra Scott vibes.

11. Leggings: $22 for a pack of 3!  These are a total steal!  I have heard they are similar to a Lululemon pair.

12. Peplum top: $8.99 Again you just can't go wrong with a peplum.  I love this relaxed top, may or may not be in my Amazon cart right now...

13. Booties: $32 There is a much more expensive pair of booties like these in the sale right now.  These are a total lookalike for a fraction of the price!  So flattering with the nude color, heel and cutout detail.

14. Leopard blanket: $34 A must-have for the Nordstrom sale every year!  This super soft blanket is such a good lookalike and it comes in multiple color options.

Let me know if  you score any of these deals and check back for my Part 2 coming soon!  I had way too much fun finding items that I found more to share.

Shop the Post:


No comments :

Post a Comment