SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 25, 2019

Aliexpress Haul

 I've been shopping Aliexpress for years and have found some really great finds!  I wanted to share my most recent haul, oh also everything is less than $3!!:

Designer bracelet: This bracelet was around $2 and I LOVE it!!  It is a perfect designer dupe and I have been enjoying layering it with other bracelets. 

Marble barrette: Barrettes are back in style and I thought I would try out the trend.  These pretty marble ones were less than $1 and perfect for dressing up your hair. 

Initial necklace: I love personalized jewelry.  This dainty initial necklace is perfect for wearing on its own or layering.  it was less than $2.

Tortoise barrette: If it comes in tortoise I'm pretty much sold!

Star barrette: Same goes for stars, how cute is this hair clip?

Pearl barrette: Pretty little pearls for dressing up your hair.

The only downside for Aliexpress is the shipping time, it can take up to a month to get your items.  Just know that before you order.

Have you shopped Aliexpress?  Let me know your favorite finds below!

No comments :

Post a Comment