SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 14, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
These weeks are flying by, can you believe we are pretty much halfway through October?  Christmas will be here before we know it (seriously only 11 more weeks).   

Can you believe this was my first time watching Hocus Pocus all the way through??  It was alright, nothing to get crazy over (unpopular opinion I know).  Something to get crazy over are these slippers for sure.  They are the coziest things I have put on my feet!

Shop the post:


October is bittersweet, bringing with it a longing for my hometown county fair.  So many memories wrapped up in this place.  Check out my post here to read more. 
 
We are getting a good touch of fall weather here and I am living for it!  Bringing out all the sweaters, boots and jackets!  P.S this look is from Madison + Mallory.

Getting my use out of styling these pieces before it's too cold!  I'm still loving these graphic tees and combining looks.
Shop the post:



That's my week in a nutshell, hope you all have a great week!  Also if you aren't following me on instagram, check me out!

No comments :

Post a Comment