SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday Favorites

Getting back into the blogging game and that means sharing things I have been all about lately, these are really good this week (obviously I'm into them):
Monogram Initial Necklace: I love this dainty disc necklace with my initial.  Even better is the mission behind it.  Every purchase from the Starfish Project helps exploited women in Asia experience freedom, establish independence and develop careers. 

Moto Jacket: Yes it is still 80 degrees here so I can't really wear my fall favorites yet but cooler weather is coming soon I just know it!  This super soft faux suede moto jacket from Peach is my favorite new item for the season!  I love the olive color and can't wait to pair it with everything this fall!

Poldark Season 5: Ross and Demelza are back and I am LOVING it!!  The first episode from season 5 started last week and it was so good!!  This is the final season for the show so it is definitely bittersweet but I am enjoying it while it lasts.  If you haven't watched Poldark and you are a fan of Downton Abbey check it out!

BearPaw slippers: These just might be the fluffiest, coziest slippers I have ever put on my feet.  Not even kidding they are crazy plush.  I got them in the prettiest subtle gold and I know I will be wearing them ALL the time!  If you are looking for a pair of pair of cozy slippers, these are a winner. 

Here There and Back Again Blog: My sister started a blog and I may be slightly biased but y'all it's good!  She has always loved to write and with her college classes her skills have gotten even better.  She's really good at bringing out the emotions in her writing and making you feel what she is feeling.  She's just a great writer and story teller.  Check out her blog, she has been talking about her recent travels and things going on in her life.  New posts on Monday, give her a read!

That's a wrap for this weeks favorites, let me know what you have been loving lately down below!

2 comments :