SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 7, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Time for a long recap post, since I was MIA for a little while the instagram recap catchup is real.  Luckily my instagram game was slacking a little as well so you won't be totally bombarded with pictures (just a few).  Ok let's catch up:

Roll Tide!  My husband attends the University of Alabama so I have become a by-proxy Alabama fan.  I'm still yet to make it to a game but don't worry that will soon be rectified!

Playing around with fall inspired flat-lays since the weather outside has been in the upper 90's!  This moto jacket from Peach is one of my favorite new pieces for fall.  Same goes for these leopard shoes from Target!

Shop the post:

Tried out the new Pumpkin Cold Brew Cold Foam and it was delicious!!  Check out my post here for a full review.  Have you tried it yet?  Let me know what you think and also your go-to Starbucks order.  (I love hearing what people order)

Just give me ALL the pumpkin spice!  I made a really delicious pumpkin bread the other weekend and it will most definitely be on repeat this season!  Let me know your favorite pumpkin spice recipes below!

Shop the post:


Deciding to wear your fall clothes even though it is still in the 90's...
Shop the post:


Give me ALL the pumpkins!!  How crazy do you all get with fall decorations?  I went pretty simple this year.

Back at it with the flat-lays so I don't get a heatstroke in this weather.  How cute are these wedge boots from Bearpaw??  Can't wait till it is cool enough to wear them!

Shop the post:


I love the look of a layered graphic tee.  This West Virginia one is so cute and will be perfect under cardigans and jackets when it gets cooler.

Shop the post:


See that wasn't too bad, now you're pretty much caught up on what's going on (at least in my insta world).  Make sure you are following me on instagram.  I'm back to posts this week here on the blog as well so check back!

No comments :

Post a Comment