SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Taste Test: Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

It's September and Starbucks pumpkin spice is back, fall is pretty much here right??  I had to try out the new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew to see what all the fuss is about.

Starbucks website says it is made with cold brew sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and sprinkled with pumpkin spice.  I am a big fan of the cold brew cold foam drinks so I had high hopes for this one.

First of all don't be surprised to find it orange, I happen to love the fact.  First sip I am a fan.  It is not too sweet and not overly spicy or cinnamony.  The pumpkin cold foam is just subtly pumpkin but it has a really good flavor.  Overall if you like Starbucks iced coffee and especially if you are a fan of their seasonal drinks I'd say it is worth a go for sure.

Have you tried this one yet?  Let me know your thoughts and your favorite Starbucks drink!

No comments :

Post a Comment