SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 6, 2019

Thrift Haul


Time for another thrift haul!  I picked up a few really great items for fall from the thrift store (all under $5!)

This super soft flannel plaid tunic dress from H&M is going to be so perfect with leggings and booties for the fall.  It was $4!

I love leopard for pretty much any season but especially for fall.  This cozy leopard sweater with fun sequin accents is going to be perfect with denim and booties.  I think it was around $3, oh yeah and it was new with tags.

I LOVE this corduroy jacket so much!!  It is the prettiest green and it is going to be such a great layering piece.  It was around $3 as well.
This Truly Madly Deeply henley was such a great find for less than $4!!  It is so perfectly flowy and cozy!
This floral tunic is one of my favorite finds for sure!  I can't wait to pair this one with denim or leggings and a moto jacket (or that corduroy jacket).

Alright that's my quick little thrift haul.  Let me know your latest thrift finds down below!

No comments :

Post a Comment