SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 21, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Instagram Roundup coming at you!  This past week flew by, both of us very busy with work and general life.  We are getting ready for a wedding later in the month and enjoying the cooler weather. 


I picked up these three blouses on major clearance at Walmart and I'm in love!!  They are giving me major Free People vibes.  

Shop the post:


In case you missed it I talked about the mission behind my new favorite necklace, click here to read about it.

Shop the post:


One of my clearance finds in action.  I think this floral piece is going to be perfect for layering this fall!  I paired this one with my new favorite faux suede moto jacket from Peach!

Shop the post:


In case any of you were wondering yes I am still missing the fair...


We are finally getting some cooler weather and I can't wait to pull out these wedge boots from BearPaw!!

Shop the post:


That's a wrap for the recap, let me know what y'all have going on!

No comments :

Post a Comment