SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Grocery Shopping from my Couch...YES!!

With work, going to the gym and everything else going on I don't always have time to go to the grocery store.  Instacart comes to the rescue!
 Guys this may be the greatest thing to happen to grocery shopping.  Seriously I can grocery shop from my couch and then they are magically brought to my house...it's awesome!

Sound to good to be true?? Here's how it works:

1. Shop your favorite local grocery stores
Shop from anywhere using your computer or your phone

2. Schedule a delivery
Have your groceries delivered in as little as an hour! You can also have them delivered later in the day or week.

3. Get groceries delivered to you!

You can also order and pick up your groceries in the store:

Shop online, choose a pickup time, then pick up your groceries at the store!

What are you waiting for, go ahead and order your groceries.  Use my code: ERICHARDSON2601E3 for $10 off your next order!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment