SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 11, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 I've been in a blogging rut lately for sure.  I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming holiday posts (sales, gift guides, and more!)
Here's a little look and catchup on my week and what's been going on.

We have gotten some chilly weather lately and I'm loving all the layers!  This jacket from Peach is one of my favorites!

Shop the post:


Throwback to last year wandering around the cutest apple orchard and eating our weight in doughnuts and cider!

My favorites in one pic.  This super soft chenille cardigan was a crazy steal from Thredup, I'm in LOVE!!  

Shop the post:


I'm late in sharing this with y'all but I wanted to show you my Halloween costume.  I had so much fun with this retro look and even tried out some red lipstick. 

Shop the post:


So happy to be able to finally pull out all my cozy sweaters and boots!  

Shop the post:



Alright y'all that's a wrap on the roundup, also side note probably only two posts this week.  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment