SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday Favorites

It's been a while since I have done a favorites and had a few things I wanted to share:

Lace Up Boots: These boots are the perfect everyday shoes for the fall and winter!  They are super sturdy and I have been enjoying styling them with sweaters, leggings, and much more.  

Camo leggings: These leggings are my new favorite!!  They are compression and hold everything in!  I love the camo print and know I will be wearing them ALL the time!

Better Call Saul: Kyle and I just finished season 3 and it is so good!  We finished Breaking Bad earlier this year and started this one that is somewhat of a prequel.  Breaking Bad was really good but I honestly like Better Call Saul even more.  The characters are really good and the story line is so interesting.  It's not quite as intense as Breaking Bad so it's a little more my speed.  

Chai Tea:  You know I'm a big coffee fan but sometimes I need a little switchup.  I have been a fan of this chai tea for years.  All you do is mix half of the chai with half milk, you can drink it hot or cold and it's delicious!  Perfectly spicy and creamy.  

The Good Witch: I'm always a sucker for a cheesy Hallmark show, this one is on Netflix and yes the cheese is real but I'm enjoying it.  Set in the perfect little town that somehow always feels like Christmas, Cassie owns a B&B and a gift shop.  She helps everyone in town in mysterious ways.  There is of course a few romantic relationships on the side.  It's an easy watch and if you're a fan of Hallmark its a win.  

Let me know what you have been loving this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment