SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 18, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Next week is Thanksgiving y'all...can you believe it???  November is seriously FLYING by!
This week was packed full, but good.  Lots going on at work and trying to keep the house running.  This weekend was busy but full of new things.  I had a really fun church activity that you can see more about below.  We went to a different church service.  I also put up the Christmas decorations, well pretty much everything except the tree.

With this chilly weather I have been pulling out my favorite boots.  They are an old style from Target last year but they brought them back again!  Don't miss out on them!!

Shop the post:

I love a moto jacket, this super soft faux suede one from Peach is a go-to in my closet for sure.

Shop the post:


I have been wanting to learn how to make these wreaths for years!  Our church women's group decided to have a class making them.  It was actually not too difficult just time consuming.  I can't wait to hang mine up!  Waiting until after Christmas so my neighbors don't think I'm that crazy Christmas lady...

We tried something different this past Sunday and went to a church service at a new church.  This is a much larger church and they have a special series going on where they take movies and relate them to scripture.  This service showed bits of the movie Moneyball it was really interesting.  They went ALL out and even had popcorn it was so cute!

Sunday well spent with a great service, trying out lunch at a new restaurant and getting life ready for the new week.
Also The Crown came back on Netflix and y'all I'm a little embarrassed by how much I have watched...

That wraps up my Instagram Roundup, if you aren't already make sure you follow me on instagram to keep up.

No comments :

Post a Comment