SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Instagram Roundup

It's September and I can see Fall right around the corner...hopefully.  I am so ready for layers, fall leaves and all the pumpkin things!!  

Here's the weekly roundup:


This off the shoulder denim top is perfect for a country concert.


Hobby Lobby has had their fall decor out for months now and I'm living for it!  Fall decor is my favorite, all warm and cozy!


I got these goodies from 28PaperClips on etsy and I am loving them!  This long sleeve comfort colors pocket top with "but first coffee" will be so cute with leggings for fall.  This cozy pullover is so soft and I cannot wait until it is cold enough to wear it.


My mom gave me a subscription to Our State and I am loving it!  I love the pictures and the stories of things happening around North Carolina.  Makes me feel a little closer to home.


This cold shoulder ruffle top with trendy polka dot details is gorgeous!  Pair it with a blazer or cardigan and go to the office and wear it on its own for a date.


My husband and I went to the local county fair for a little date night this week and had a great time.  We ate some fair food (corn dogs and cotton candy), watched a motorcycle trick show and pet all the animals.  I love the county fair back home and this gave me the tinniest taste of it.

If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.

Hope you have a great week! 


No comments :

Post a Comment