SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 17, 2018

Thrift Store Haul and Try On


Get ready for a GIANT thrift store haul!  I stopped in my local store and they were having some of the tags for $1, when they do that I stock up!  I got three bags of clothes and I thought I would try something new and do a try on haul for you guys:


This top is from Chico's and I thought it would be really nice for weekend lounging.


This dress is vintage Oriel and I am in love with it!  I am also thinking of styling it open as a duster.


This polka dot top is Coldwater Creek and I'm feeling the dots.


Lucky Brand for $1??  Can't beat it!


Super comfy sweatshirts are my favorite, this cowl neck one is so cozy!


Leopard is my obsession right now, this top from Talbots is so comfy and I cannot wait to style it.


Another Lucky Brand top for $1, crazy deals.


This Banana Republic top is really pretty and I love the fit. 


I am really feeling the polka dots for fall this year.  This Talbots top is 100% silk and I'm in love with it!


This ruffle tank from American Eagle is perfect for summer but I am also planning on layering it with cardigans and jackets for fall.


Faux fur and a cozy cardigan, what more could you ask for??  This one is Coldwater Creek and is perfect for fall and winter.


I have already been wearing this plaid top and I love it.  It is by the brand Jachs Girlfriend and it is so soft.  I also picked up the tank underneath, it is Forever21 and I am loving the peplum hem.


This linen jacket is perfect for spring, it is lightweight and so chic.  The brand is Sigrid Olsen.


Another plaid top, you can never have enough for fall.  This is from Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren.  


The fit is great and I am loving these colors.

I can't believe the deals I got on these items!  So many good finds for $1 each!!

No comments :

Post a Comment