SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

How to Get Free Starbucks


If you follow my instagram you know I am a coffeeholic.  What I don't like is paying for it (who does??).  I have figured out a few ways to get free drinks from Starbucks and thought it was my civic duty to share my tips with you:  

Use the App!
If you haven't already download the Starbucks app and use it!  Purchase a $5 giftcard and load it on your account.  This gives you free Birthday Drink (more on that later) and the ability to earn stars.  You earn stars with every purchase and they add up to free drinks.  Starbucks also with have challenges to earn more stars with purchases, keep up with emails!

Target Cartwheel
If your Target has a Starbucks cafe check the cartwheel app weekly, every once in a while they will have a percent off of an item in Starbucks.  I have seen them offer 50% off bakery items.

Gift Cards from Raise
If you haven't heard of Raise yet you are missing out!  Raise is a website that sells discounted gift cards.  You can sign up to be alerted when Starbucks cards are added and what percent they are discounted by.

Birthday Drink
Every year on your birthday Starbucks will add a free drink to your account that is active for 4 days.  If you purchase in store make sure to mention that you have a free Birthday drink or they won't ring it up.  You can also order through the app and add it there.  Make sure you use it since it doesn't last long!

Buy drinks wisely
I mentioned that Starbucks offers challenges to earn stars faster.  Make sure you are signed up for email notifications for you know when these are going on.  I get some every week, most of them are related to buying a certain products or products, or even going a certain amount of days to earn more stars.  There is also a day each month where members earn double stars, if you are purchasing drinks go on that day.

Let me know if you have any tips and tricks!

No comments :

Post a Comment