SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 7, 2018

Weekend Adventures: County Fair

Growing up in 4-H and showing livestock I spent every fall going to the county fairs.  I grew up at the fair and I have so many memories connected to them.  For everyone else fall time may mean PSLs and pumpkins but for me it means the fair!  Living states away I don't get to go home and go back to the fairs.  I always get a little sad when September rolls around and I am not home to experience the fair with my family.  This year my husband and I decided to go to the local fair in town.  It was super tiny compared to what I am used to but we still had a good time.


My favorite part was definitely the petting zoo, they had the cutest baby pigs, cows, goats and a camel!!


To be honest I was a little scared that this camel was going to bite me or spit at me but he was really sweet.


We had to get some fair food, I got the fair classic corndog and cotton candy.


They had a motorcycle trick show that was pretty good.  We walked around and looked at all the booths, I made my husband take pictures.  All in all it was a good date night.



No comments :

Post a Comment