SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 14, 2018

Five Things Friday


It has been while since I have done a Friday favorites and I missed talking about things I have been loving.  

Dunkin Donuts Maple Pecan Iced Coffee: I have a love hate relationship with Dunkin Donuts coffee.  I have only had a few that I really love, most of the time they are way too sweet.  I had a coupon and decided to give the new fall flavor a try.  Guys I am obsessed!  It was delicious!!  I am a big fan of Starbuck's Toffee Nut and this is really similar.  I will for sure be getting quite a few before they disappear for the season.  Have you tried this one?  What's your favorite Dunkin drink?

Cinnamon Quick Bread Mix: I found a box of this on clearance and thought I would give it a try.  We made it for breakfast over the weekend and y'all this stuff is delicious!!  I went back and bought all they had, such an easy treat!

Dote App: I have heard all about the Dote App on youtube and just decided to give it a try.  Run down, Dote is like a mall on an app.  You can add things from all kinds of different stores (forever 21, Revolve, Sephora, DSW and then checkout all together.  You only have to enter your credit card info once...it's almost too easy.  Use my code: BMEOL for $5 off!

Peplum Denim Jacket: If you follow me on instagram (or in real life) you know I love this jacket.  A denim jacket is such a classic choice but add the peplum ruffle hem and it gives it a feminine update.  I have been pairing it with everything. 

Leopard Espadrille Mules: These shoes have been on my wishlist since they came out.  I almost bought them several times and something held me back.  Last week I went thrift store shopping and found them brand new in my size for $5!!  Guys that's why I love thrifting!!  I have been wearing them on repeat lately and honestly they are worth the $25, they are super comfortable and I love how they look.  Don't be afraid of the animal print, it goes with everything.

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment