SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Easy Iced Coffee

Iced coffee is one of my guilty pleasures.  I don't know about you but it isn't in my budget to buy them regularly.  I figured out how to make a pretty good homemade version.


The night before I prepare coffee with sugar.  I use the Keurig but you could also brew a pot and make a larger supply.



After it has cooled I put it in a jar, cover and place in the fridge to cool overnight.


In the morning I get a new jar and fill it with ice cubes.  I like to freeze leftover coffee and use in my iced coffee so it doesn't get watered down.  Fill up the jar with your cold coffee.


You can drink it like it is but I prefer to add a little creamer.  This Toasted Marshmallow Mocha is a new favorite.



You can use almond milk, coconut milk, or whatever creamer you want to switch up the flavor.  You could also add in flavored syrups for an extra coffee house flavor.

2 comments :