SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 10, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Another week another Instagram Roundup.  This past week was a little crazy, big changes happening at work and this weekend Kyle and I are planning something fun for the weekend.  Make sure you are following on my instagram to see our adventures.


September rolls in and I'm so ready for it to actually be cold enough to wear sweaters!  I'm feeling all the fall feels.  This chenille striped one is so cozy and perfect for fall.


I'm telling you I'm feeling fall, layers, textures, give me all of it!  This velvet floral kimono was a Rue21 clearance find and the necklace is from Tacos and Champagne on etsy.

Shop the post:



Y'all these shoes!!!  I can't believe I waited so long to get them...but since I found them on a deal I guess it's ok.  If you have been on the fence about them go, you won't regret it!!  They do run about a half size small just FYI.

Shop the post:



Missing the county fair back home is always hard, we went to the fair in town here to get a little taste.  Check out my post here to see how it went...there just might be a camel involved.


This maxi dress is my new favorite.  It is crazy soft and comfortable, oh and it has a built in bra so that right there makes it awesome.  Check it out here.


This key ring is still one of my favorites...as well as this peach tea.  If you haven't tried it yet and you like peach I definitely recommend it.

Shop the post:


Hope you all have an amazing week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment