SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 24, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I didn't do an Instagram Roundup last week so this week is gonna be a little bit of catch up.


These plaid pants are a must have for fall!  They are from Discover Peach and are so perfect for adding a little bit of chic touch to your fall wardrobe.


Getting my iced coffee fix in before it gets cold and I swap over to hot for my go to.  If you missed it check out my post on how to get free Starbucks!


A little motivation never hurt anyone.  This card came in a package from Signet Sealed Delivered on etsy.


Dresses are better with a little twirl.  This one from Madison and Mallory is a must have!  It is so comfy and I love the versatility of it!


This picture was taken on a cool wall in New Orleans, be on the lookout for my trip recap coming soon!


Just a casual picture of me in my pajamas on a beautiful antique bed...


You think they would deliver these beignets to our house??


I love a graphic tee, you can dress it up or down and I love the slight edge it adds to an outfit.  This one from aliexpress I paired with a thrifted blazer and my favorite blush booties.


Another Madison and Mallory favorite!  This fur vest and polka dot dress are so perfect with over the knee boots for fall!


Adding a touch to an outfit with accessories is my favorite.  This bracelet from the Jewelry Junkie is perfect for adding a little western edge.


This top from State Legacy Revival Co is one of my favorites.  Even though I don't live in NC right now it will always be home.  It was especially on my mind this past week with hurricane Florence and all the damage and destruction left in the path.  Prayers for all those affected and for the rebuild that will be going on.  I'm thankful my family and friends were mostly unaffected.  

If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here!

No comments :

Post a Comment