SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 3, 2018

Things I Bought Recently (Zulilly, Walmart, Target, DSW, and more!)

I am always on the search for a good deal and I have found some gems.  Here are some things I have picked up recently and things I am obsessed with!


I have been on the search for a good pair of snake slip on sneakers for so long and these are perfect!!  I found them on Zulily for less than $15 and y'all the quality is awesome!


I think I have talked about this before but I am obsessed with this pink tumbler!!  If you haven't jumped on the Ozark Trail wagon yet you definitely need to, they are amazing!


The normal tumblers come with a lid but it doesn't have a closure, Walmart now has extra lids you can get that have a closure.  Makes these cups even better.  I think they were around $3.


Ok so this guy wasn't on a deal or anything and it is definitely a splurge.  I have been wanting a robo vaccuum for a while now and I had the the opportunity to test a BobSweep.  We got the PetHair Plus version and have been super happy with him.  It takes some figuring out on how to set him up and make sure everything is situated but I haven't had the actually run the vacuum over the whole house since we got him.  I still run it over places that are hard for him to get to or rooms that I block off because I'm afraid he will get lost but we love Bob.  Yes we call him Bob and we talk to him like a person sometimes.  If you are looking for a robo vaccuum BobSweep is one to check out.  Also customer service is awesome.


You may have seen these on my instagram but I picked these up at the Banana Republic Outlets on a trip with my husband for less than $10.  They are so chic and I love the oversized fit.


I love the classic look of Adidas shoes and also I love how wearing comfy shoes is on trend.  I picked up this gray pair from DSW for less than $20 and I'm obsessed with them!  They are super comfy and look really chic.  They have so many colors!

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment