SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

What I Bought Recently (Poshmark, Dollar Tree and Aeropostale)

Fall is calling my name and I am so ready for it.  I love fall fashion, the textures the layers give me all of it!  I have been looking for some new pieces for my fall wardrobe and also just shopping the sales (you know me).  Here are a few things I have picked up recently:


I have been wanting a fringe jacket for a while now and this one is perfect for fall.  It is subtle western chic and I can't wait to style it.  I picked this one up off of poshmark for around $12.


If you aren't checking out Dollar Tree's books you need to go look the next time you are in the store.  I have found such great BRAND NEW books that are actually good.  I get books for gifts there a lot and also just pick some up for myself.  New books for $1 you really can't beat it.  I picked up these three books last time I was in the store, pretty good picks.


I haven't shopped Aeropostale in years but they sent an email and for some reason I decided to jump on and see what they had.  I actually placed an order and found a few things I love.  It is hard to tell from this picture but this sweatshirt has little lightening bolts, clouds and stars all over it.  It is the prettiest lavender mauve and so crazy soft.  I know I will be living in this for fall and winter.  This one was less than $10!


I also picked up these two striped peplum tanks.  I have been loving tanks lately for layering under a cardigan, jacket or kimono and these are so cute and flirty.  They were less than $5.  These are still available and you can get them here.

Have you found any good deals lately?

1 comment :

  1. OK, I'm going to Dollar Tree today to check it out. Good deals!

    ReplyDelete