SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 17, 2018

Starbucks Cold Foam Cascara Cold Brew Review


I had heard and seen so many people talk about the new cold foam drinks at Starbucks and figured I would give it a go.  Honestly, I didn't have high expectations.  I felt like it was gimicky and was going to be weird...I was so wrong!

I got the Cold Foam Cascara Cold Brew Iced Coffee and it was delicious!!

Starbucks describes it as: "Sweetened cold foam flavored with Cascara syrup (subtle notes of dark brown sugar and luscious maple) atop our bold, smooth Starbucks Cold Brew, and finished with just a hint of vanilla syrup."


The flavor was delicious, not too sweet but with a deep rich flavor.  The foam was a really good addition.  The only problem was that the foam sits on the top and you end up with a cup full of foam at the end.  It might help to mix it when you are close to the bottom so you don't end up with only foam.  
Overall I am definitely a fan and will be trying it again!

Have you tried the new cold foam drinks?  What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment