SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 13, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I skipped out on blogging last week (traveling made things crazy) so this week is a catch up...here's a chunk of instagram pictures from last week and the week before:


I'm still loving my Oventure key ring, I get so many questions about that thing.

Shop the look:



One of my new favorite mugs from My Mugs and Kisses on etsy!


Loving these earrings from Jenica Jewelry on etsy, they are less than $20 and look gorgeous!!


My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary at the beginning of this month, I am so blessed to have him as a husband, partner and best friend.


I am in love with this peplum denim jacket...seriously how cute??  I got mine from Madison and Mallory and have been planning outfits so I can wear it!


I picked up these sister bracelets from aliexpress and on our last trip to NC my sisters and I all put them on together.  I love the simple design and the idea that we all have them and will remember that connection when we see them.


I randomly found this mug at the thrift store for $1 and knew I had to have it.  I love Downton Abbey and definitely miss watching it.  I love drinking my coffee out of this and feeling just a little extra fancy.


This top was a hand me down from my sister, last time I was home I went through bags and bags of clothes and found some gems.

Shop the look:



I had the chance to travel to the Atlanta Market this past week, lots of clothes, food and fun.  We ended the week on a crazy high note with Madison and Mallory winning the Global Boutique Award along with Alabama and Online!  So happy to see the hard work paying off and excited to see where it goes in the future.
If you  haven't checked out Madison and Mallory, go!

That's a wrap for this week, getting back in the blog schedule.  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.


No comments :

Post a Comment