SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 20, 2018

Instagram Roundup

My husband starts school next week and y'all August is pretty much over.  I know I sound like a broken record in saying that this year is flying bye but it really is.  Nothing crazy going on this week, work and getting ready for all the students to get back in town and make traffic crazy.  The weather has been hot still and I am so ready for fall, I want my house to be cozy and I'm craving fall fashion.  I'm trying to add a few fall touches in my wardrobe without overheating...

Starting off another week with my Instagram roundup:


These wooden beach earrings are the perfect simplistic piece of jewelry.  They are crazy lightweight and gorgeous!

Shop the post:



Such a comfy maxi from JaeLynn Boutique.  I love the maxi cut and how it is modest but still stylish.


If you have been following along for a while you know I am partial to a little western style.  This cuff from The Jewelry Junkie is one of my favorites!


I had seen these cutout tuxedo shoes around everywhere and decided on a whim to pick some up.  I really wanted a neutral light color and these are perfect.  I wasn't sure how much wear I would get out of them but I have been wearing them at least once a week and I'm a fan.  I love the understated chic touch they add to an outfit.

Shop the post:



This kimono was a thrift store find for $3 and I love it.  I have been really into adding kimonos over a tee or tank and jeans to update an outfit and still be really comfy.

Shop the post:



Have you tried the cold foam drinks at Starbucks yet??  Check out my blog post to see what I thought of them.

If you aren't following me on instagram yet, check me out here.  Hope y'all have a great week, let me know what you have going on.  We will be battling the influx of traffic and students taking over the town...oh college town life.  

No comments :

Post a Comment