SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 27, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Hope y'all all had a great weekend, not much going on here.  Caught up on laundry, cleaned the house and got ready for the week.  Trying to talk my husband into some fun trips in the future ;)


Layering is my favorite but is hard to do in the summer heat, kimonos have become one of my favorites.  They are light and still give the ability to layer.  This one is my favorite from Good Twice (my bag is from there too).  If you haven't checked them out give them a look and see what you find!

Shop the post:



My favorite breakfast right now are these greek yogurt bagels.  They are crazy easy and so so delicious...they only have two ingredients!!  Check out my post here.


Good reminder that the maker of heaven and earth also reaches down to comfort, love and care for me.  Lord you are enough for me!


Easy outfit, t-shirt and jeans.  Still loving this crossbody bag from DSW!!

Shop the post:



Walking on the wild side...

Shop the post:



A few of my favorites in this pic: peplum denim jacket from Madison and Mallory and joyful necklace from Jenica Designs.

 Hope y'all have a great week!  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment