SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Thrift Haul: Vintage Finds, Shoes, and Books

Another week, another thrift haul!  


I am fan of vintage plates, especially these state landmark ones.  I saw this Kentucky one and knew I had to have it.  My family and I took a vacation to a few of those places.


I picked up these Ann Taylor crocodile black heels for $1, you can't beat that.


These Durango boots were also $1!!  Y'all boots for $1 is crazy talk.


I think this bag was $2, I thought it would be really cute with a monogram.  I can't decide if I want to keep it or give it as a gift.


6 books for 60 cents.  My thrift store book prices are awesome, they are changing and going up soon so I have to take advantage while I can!

Have you thrifted anything lately?  Let me know your finds in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment