SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 25, 2019

Jesse McCartney Resolution Tour 2019

If you follow me on instagram you already got a peak at my concert experience.  Even though I couldn't tell you three Jesse McCartney songs (I know, I know), I somehow got talked into going to his concert last week.  It was only an hour away, small venue and good ticket price so I said why not.

He definitely put on a good show.  He has a good personality and I enjoyed the music.  It was a concert that was a little different than ones I had been to before, most definitely a "teenage heartthrob" concert.  I had never been around so many screaming girls before, at one point I thought they busted my ears it was so shrill.  Through all the screaming the music was good, he was great and it was a good time.






 Also look how close we were!  Jesse McCartney has a new fan, I just may have added a few songs to my daily playlist.  (Better with you is a new favorite)

No comments :

Post a Comment