SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 3, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I know I have pretty MIA lately, holidays and work and everything goes a little crazy.  I'm back this week with an Instagram Roundup.  Here's what's been going on in my life:


This cardigan is super cute and cozy.  It can be worn buttoned up like a sweater or open like a cardigan.  I love the fringe detailing, but I love the price the most.  Y'all I picked this up from Good Twice for less than $12!!


It's December and time for ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS!!  We put up our tree this weekend and I am loving it!


With everything going on I am trying to be mindful of the season and keep the Lord at the center.  His love does indeed endure forever.


We were in Asheville a couple of weeks ago for Thanksgiving and will be back soon for Christmas.  We discovered these fun murals and I loved them!


My mom got us a subscription to Our State and I have been loving it!  The pictures are Beautiful and I love feeling just a little closer to home.  P.S. wanna know how to make this eggnog latte??  Check it out here.

Hope y'all have had a great week and are gearing up for Christmas.  We have lots of fun holiday things planned and I can't wait.  Make sure you are following me on instagram to get a first look.


No comments :

Post a Comment