SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Can you believe there are only 2 more days till Christmas??  Are you all done with your shopping?  Our holiday has been crazy and things haven't quite gone the way we expected them to.  Taking time to spend time with family and friends and reflect on the blessings we have and the true meaning for the season.


My husband and I went on a day date to see The Nutcracker.  I love the ballet and The Nutcracker is one of my favorites.  I have a collection of them and I have read the book over and over.  The dancers were really great and it was a nice holiday date celebration.
Shop the post:



Christmas mugs are my weakness...I love picking out my seasonal mug and enjoying a hot cup of coffee.  I picked up this set of reindeer ones a couple of years ago from LTDcommodities and they are one of my favorite pieces of Christmas decor.


Anyone else crazy for everything chenille??  I just love how soft it is, feels like you are wearing a blanket.  This color block cardigan is from Madison and Mallory and I am obsessed with it.  Check out those balloon sleeves!!


Chick-Fil-A just makes everything better.  Our Chick-Fil-A has got to be the best one around.  They have been doing the 12 days of Christmas and each day they have given away a free food item.  I got a sandwich, iced coffee and a chicken biscuit in that span.  Definitely not going to pass up on free Chick-Fil-A!!

Hope you all have had a great week, enjoy the next few days and celebrate the season! 

No comments :

Post a Comment