SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Must-Haves


Can you believe there are only 8 more days till Christmas?!?!  How did that happen??  I have been trying to spend time and enjoy all that the season has to offer.  I love this season, the lights, the movies, all the treats!  

Here are some of my Christmas Must Haves:

Christmas Movies: I am all about a good Christmas movie...I have watched way to many this season.  There have been some pretty good ones on Netflix this year and is it really Christmas if you don't watch a few cheesy Hallmark movies??  My all time favorite Christmas movie would have to be The Muppet Christmas Carol.  We haven't watched it yet, I like to save it.  If you haven't watched it yet check it out and let me know what you think.

Coffee Mugs:  Can you really get in the spirit without a holiday mug??  I love drinking my coffee out of a cute Christmas mug.  This one is from Target and I'm obsessed with it.  They have so many options this year and I am loving them!  These would also make a great last minute gift.

Cozy PJs: Yes to cozy jammies!!  I love cuddling up in cozy pajamas and watching a movie.  These plaid ones are super cute and perfect for a hot chocolate and movie night.

Christmas Coffee: Starbucks starts serving their holiday drinks earlier and earlier and I'm not complaining.  My favorite is definitely the chestnut praline latte, trust me it's delicious!    

Candles: My husband requests that our house smell like a Christmas tree and this candle does the trick.  So so good, makes our whole house smell like a Christmas tree farm.

What are your Christmas Must Haves?  Let me know down below.

1 comment :

  1. Yes definitely to watching the Muppet Christmas Carol. It's the best! Also The Little Drummer Boy with the doll-figures. That one always makes me tear up and appreciate that the Lord came to earth because He Loves Us!

    ReplyDelete