SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Wish List


I have done this wishlist for a couple years now and couldn't miss this year.  I love seeing what people want for Christmas, it gives me ideas for things I might want.  Definitely not expecting all of these things, just giving an idea to my family members who ask for help ;)

Tennis Shoes:  I feel like a new pair of tennis shoes is always a good idea for a gift.  Mine always end up looking a little worn at the end of the year.  This New Balance pair is really cute and on sale!  Also eyeing these Adidas Flashbacks.  I'm  definitely into the olive color for tennis shoes right now.

Denim Jacket: I have been searching for the perfect denim jacket for years, this one from Target seems to be the perfect one.  It is such a great classic color and style, the fit is beautiful.  A requirement for my perfect denim jacket was to have a pocket inside for my phone.  It's actually not even really a pocket but you know the backing of the actual pocket on the inside makes another pocket (did that make sense?).  It makes a really convenient place to put your phone when walking around.

Nude Eyeshadow palette: I am a big fan of Wet N'Wild eyeshadow.  For the price you really can't beat it.  I have been eyeing this Nude Awakening palette and decided to wait on purchasing it and see if Santa brings it ;) 

Cross Hoops: I love these delicate cross hoop earrings.  They are the huggie earrings so they are close to your ear.  I love the little accent of the cross and I know I will wear these all the time.  

Candy: What is a stocking without a little candy??  My all time favorites are Reese's Christmas trees but my second favorite are these Russel Stover S'mores treats.  Kyle got them for me last year and I LOVED them!  I'm definitely hoping for a few in my stocking this year.

Ring Backpack: I have been thinking about this bag since the beginning of the year.  A friend has it and I always like how it looks.  Don't get excited it's definitely not a real Chloe (no way I would spend that) but it gives the same look.  I really like how you can wear it as a backpack or a crossbody.

Pullover: I spotted this pullover randomly on Amazon and really liked the Aztec vibe.  It is subtlety  western and looks super comfy.

Nicholas Sparks Every Breath: You know this had to be on my list.  I have read all the Nicholas Sparks books so I am really excited to check this one out.  I have heard it is really good!

High Top Slip on Sneakers: I have been looking for a pair of high top sneakers for a while now.  I spotted these at Target and loved their neutral color and simple style.  I have seen them on so many people on instagram so #instgrammademedoit 

Carhartt Vest: Yes I want a Carhartt vest for Christmas.  I have wanted one of these for years.  I finally decided it was time to ask for one.  I have a Carhartt jacket I have had since high school and I love it.  I know I will wear this vest for years and years.

I hope this list gives you a few ideas.  What are you hoping for for Christmas?

No comments :

Post a Comment