SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 7, 2018

Black Friday Haul

Black Friday came through in a rush but I managed to snag a few things and thought I would share:

Glitter Wallet: I have been looking for a new wallet for quite some time and fell in love with this one from Burlington.  It has lots of slots for cards, zips and has RFID protection.  They were having free shipping for Black Friday and I got this guy for less than $10!

Essie Nail Polish: I love a good nail polish deal and this one was $3!  You can't beat that.  Hollar is one of my favorite places to get cheap nail polish (that's not cheap).  They have OPI, Essie, Orly and more.

Chapstick: Super boring and random but yes I did pick up chapstick on Black Friday...CVS had free shipping and 40% off and I needed more so yeah. 

Floral Jumpsuit: This jumpsuit was on clearance with an extra percent off and free shipping, so I jumped on it.  It ended up less than $10.  I love a good floral and this style is so pretty.  Pair it with a denim jacket and you are good to go.

Snowman Wreath: We have been needing a new wreath for Christmas and this one was too cute to pass up.  LTD Commodities had free shipping and had their items discounted.  This wreath was less than $10.  

Hulu Subscription: Slightly random but Hulu was having a MAJOR sale on their basic yearly subscription.  Normally it is $7.99 a month, their Black Friday sale dropped it down to 99 cents a month for a year.  That is an $84 saving!

Chenille Cardigan: I am obsessed with anything chenille, it feels like you are wearing a blanket.  I picked up this super soft chenille cardigan when they had them on sale for $15.  They pretty much always have sales going on so go snag one for yourself!

Solar Christmas Lights: What's a Black Friday haul if you don't get a few Christmas items??  I have been wanting solar Christmas lights since last year and these were such a good price.  I put them up on our mailbox and love that they charge themselves and turn on at night.  I'm all about these fix it and forget it lights.

Blue Reflective Sunglasses: It has become a theme for me to buy H&M sunglasses on Black Friday...I just can't pass them up.  H&M had 30% off everything and Free Shipping.  I picked these up for less than $4.  I have been wanting a pair with blue lenses and I love a good tortoise shade.

What did you pick up on Black Friday?  I want to know your favorite find and best deal.

No comments :

Post a Comment