SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 10, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Another week, another Instagram Roundup.
I consider these a little more in depth look into my week and some background on my instagram pictures. Hope you enjoy! 


On today's episode of what's in my Wal-Mart cart: Raisin Bran for my husband, coffee, forks, Oatmega protein bars, bagels, Oatmega protein bars and these $5 clearance mules that just had to come home with me.

Shop the post:



Joy to the world, The Lord has come!
What news could be better than knowing that He has come to save us?
I have really been enjoying going through an Advent Study this season.  Want to learn more?  Check out my post here.


Leggings, booties, and a comfy tunic are pretty much my go-to's.  Dress it up with a denim vest and a cute bag and I'm good to go.

Shop the post:



Rocking the red cup till Christmas...and probably still after.  I'm also completely loving these fur boots, so cozy and perfect for winter!  My corduroy jacket was a favorite find from swap.

Shop the post:



I've been watching all the Christmas movies and we have some really fun Christmasy things planned for the upcoming weeks that I can't wait to share!  Can you believe Christmas is in 15 days??  Anyone else feel behind or just me?

Shop the post:



Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Things might get a little crazy here with Christmas and everything going on, be sure to follow me on instagram to see what's going on in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment